Experiencing the rush and ecstasy of cleaning a big Enduro style descent is almost impossible to match. Our Up on the Downside package gives you the chance to relive our big mountain decents without the sting of 1000’s of meters of climbing.
We have spent over 12 years searching out the most exciting, thrilling and adrenalin-fueled routes that can be combined with the use of the Mountain Biking Spain Van. If you’re looking for big fun, nothing comes close to this experience.
About Our Up on Downside Package
You might have guessed by the preamble that this package is designed to give you all thrills of Enduro downhill riding without the need to hit the climbs hard.
Having said that Although we use a van and trailer uplift to gain height and proximity to the trailheads, you will still need a reasonable level of fitness and skill to take full advantage of this offer as due to the remote nature of these trails a certain amount of uphill pedalling is inevitable.
An example of an ‘Up on the Downside’ day would be as follows:
- Van drop off at 1850 meters
- White knuckle, 1000 meter descent
- Short 7km traverse on the bike
- Hack up on an easy none technical route to 1786mtrs
- Blast back down to 900 meters.
This gives you approx 1800 meters of technical descent for 900 meters of pedalled climbing.
In addition to the support of a van and driver, we also provide one of our experienced first aid trained guides and the local knowledge needed to get the most from the day
- Daily guided riding/skills sessions
- Transport from start to finish of rides when necessary
- Breakfast and trail food
- Pick up & drop off for four or more people from Alicante, Murcia Corvera or Almeria airports.
What’s NOT Included
- Your flight to Spain (if required)
- Bike Hire
- Evening meal
- Travel insurance which MUST include mountain biking
- Pick up and drop off from airports
- Pick up & drop off for less than four people.
Pricing is from €120 per person, minimum of 2 people.
We are willing to run these days for a single person. Due to fuel costs, the tariff will be €140Euros
Four or more people for four nights & three days including airport transfers from €535 per person.
Four or more people for five nights & four days including airport transfers from €585 per person.
Get in touch Here for more details.
The small print
Prices are valid until 1st April 2024
All prices quoted are per person per day or part day unless otherwise stated
For information about airport transfers, car hire and airlines servicing Almeria, Alicante and Murcia, please see our location page ( Sierra de los Filabres).