Once again for our Christmas escape in 2019 we are pleased to be partnering with the rural Hotel Azabache based in a small rural village of Arboleas.
Perfectly placed to experience a mixture of the fantastic off the map riding and inland culture and cuisine.
The package is run with a more relaxed intimate style and we embrace fully the Spanish Christmas traditions.
The “Noche Bueno” (Christmas Eve) meal being on off our absolute favourites. Come join us for Christmas 2019 where Jamon Serrano, tasty tapas, olives and cold beers are the order of the day.
On top of all this we will be cherry picking some of our favourite trails both uplifted and pedal assisted to ensure that constant fun factor.
No crazy Christmas antics just chilled thrills in the warm Spanish sunshine.
We can’t wait!
Fun, friendship, peace and love
Victor & Einat
P.S. – Bring a coat just in case
A different kind of Christmas , escape those “Brexit Blues”
From the 21st – 28th is aimed at groups of 4, 5 or 6 like-minded people who are looking for an intimate two wheeled adventure.
- 6 guided days daily to suit your group
- Transport to and from the trail-head when necessary
- Breakfast, trail food and evening meals
- 7 nights’ accommodation in the Spanish Taberna “ Azabache”
- Secure bike storage and work shop
- Spanish traditional food and entertainment on the 25th
- Pick up and drop off for the group at Alicante, Murcia International or Almeria airport
What’s not included:
- Your flight to Spain
- Bike hire (not available in this package)
- Travel insurance which must include mountain biking.
Price – 900Euros per person based on group of 4 to 6Final date for reservation and full payment is 1st of December 2019.